Visitors to Ogdensburg are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and architecture.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ogdensburg
- The closest major airport is in Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Massena, NY (MSS-Massena Intl.), 36 mi (57.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ogdensburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Frederic Remington Art Museum. In the area, you'll also find Fort Wellington National Historic Site and Lisbon Depot Museum.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Ogdensburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Ogdensburg gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F