Visiting Alexandria Bay
Visitors to Alexandria Bay are sure to enjoy the local tours, riverfront, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Boldt Castle.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Alexandria Bay
- The closest major airport is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alexandria Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cornwall Brothers Museum and Thousand Islands Winery. Additionally, you'll find Boldt Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Alexandria Bay. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rock Ledge Motel - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Otter Creek Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- Capt. Thomson's Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Alexandria Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Alexandria Bay gets about 43.11 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F