When you envision your perfect holiday, you perhaps think you'll be ambling around downtown, noticing the gorgeous environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Old Courthouse Museum is one feature you're counting on in particular. For years, it has been on your to-do list, and right now is finally the day to mark it finished.
Hotels Close to Old Courthouse Museum
Hotels near Old Courthouse Museum
Indulging in the heritage of a destination is a vital part of understanding the people. If you have a taste for the more interesting sites, you will enjoy a visit to Old Courthouse Museum.
Found in the city of Sioux Falls, it's a vibrant tourist hotspot.
If you'd love to stay someplace close to Old Courthouse Museum, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 8 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, just 0.3 miles away. Other great options are the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sioux Falls, 0.3 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre, only 0.2 miles away.
Travelers familiar with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-oriented,' will be happy to learn that there are some inexpensive hotels nearby. The Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites is a reliable option, situated 1 mile away. A second is the Valley Inn, which is just 1 mile away.
Just 1 mile away is the Home2 Suites By Hilton Sioux Falls/Sanford Medical Center, a lavish upmarket hotel that proudly features a charming selection of the finer things in life.
Before you head to Old Courthouse Museum, stop for a coffee and a treat at Washington Pavilion. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great spot to satisfy your tastebuds. Need something a bit more filling? Phillips Avenue Diner is a recommended dining establishment within this same area. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Crawford's Bar & Grill.
Here's a sample of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Old Courthouse Museum:
- Go for a relaxing walk through Falls Park. Spend a few hours outdoors and take a big gulp of the fresh air.
- Savor the shaded trees, soft grass and crisp air at Fawick Park, a popular urban park.
- Get a pass to some live music or attend a big event at Sioux Falls Convention Center, which is considered to be one of the city's hottest music and entertainment venues.
- Travelers will always find a range of entertainment options at Denny Sanford Premier Center, so be sure to look up the facility's calendar of events to discover which shows or concerts are happening during your trip.
- Visit University of Sioux Falls and marvel at the campus' intricate architecture. You may also make prior arrangements and look around the halls where graduates, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once stood.
Sioux Falls hotels here on Expedia offer all you need, so you'll certainly get venues near Old Courthouse Museum you'll love. With hundreds of visitors in the most recent year, you will not be the only one. You can rest easy when you are ready to reserve your room, too: countless travelers endorse their Sioux Falls hotel. Need help deciding? All the secret guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely monument, the staff at accommodation around Old Courthouse Museum go above and beyond.
- Seeking accommodations that are satisfying as well as clean and fresh? You're on the right website.
- Rooms in Sioux Falls hotels will always be neat, presentable, and prepared to welcome you in.
Hotels near Sioux Falls saw additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's easy to see why. With Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Old Courthouse Museum, your number one place lies in your future.
Sioux Falls Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Sioux Falls once Old Courthouse Museum is checked off your schedule.
- Sioux Falls sights have been a well-kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean now is a good time to make your reservations.
- You'll see Sioux Falls also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its abundant adventures.
- Plan a trip to a local museum, then enjoy the downtown scene to end your exploration.
You'll never regret planning an escape to Sioux Falls, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Old Courthouse Museum from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few amazing new photo opportunities!