Find Hotels in Orewa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Orewa, which is also known for its spas and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Orewa Beach and SheepWorld.
- You'll find 765 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orewa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Orewa Beach, Victor Eaves Park, and Maygrove Park. Additionally, you'll find SheepWorld in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Orewa. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Waves Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Orewa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orewa is 49.25 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F