Overview of Rosen Plaza on International Drive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Orlando, Rosen Plaza on International Drive is near theme parks. Florida Mall and Disney Springs® are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SeaWorld® Orlando and Universal Studios Florida™. Epcot® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
- Orange County Convention Center - 19 min walk
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 19 min walk
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 4 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 6 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 7 min drive
- Orlando Station - 13 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Capital Grille - 1 min walk
- Jack's Place - 1 min walk
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room - 1 min walk
- The Pub Orlando - 2 min walk
- Cuba Libre Restraunt & Run Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Rosen Plaza on International Drive
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 25 for adults, USD 9 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.