Top Hotels Near Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway in Sapporo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway Hotel Guide
Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway is an excellent excuse for a getaway.
You'll locate it in Sapporo, a city that is frequented by sightseers from all corners of the globe.
Would you like someplace to stay not far from Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway? Select from a minimum of 7 accommodation options within 2 miles. The Hotel Nord Otaru and the Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Natural Hot Spring are 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Hotel Sonia Otaru, is 2 miles away.
Consider staying at one of the area's ritzy hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. The Kuramure and the Grand Park Otaru are two outstanding establishments.
Take a break and enjoy a piping hot coffee or an icy drink at Celan (ケラン) (2-16-21 Mogami, Otaru). 0.1 miles from Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway, it's a much-loved stop with both visitors and locals. If that's not going to cut it, check out the daily specials at 天狗亭 (2 Chome-16-14 Mogami, Otaru). You'll find this frequently visited restaurant only 0.1 miles from Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway.
Other Places to Visit near Otaru Tenguyama RopewayNot ready to leave? Relax, because there's more than just Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway to do in the area:
- An ideal way to really explore the culture of a destination is to pay a visit to a church. You'll encounter one of the most fascinating at Tomioka Catholic Church.
- The local people pay their respects to the holy Suitengu, so take their lead and immerse yourself in the religion and practices of the area.
- If you're a devoted art fan, your vacation won't be complete without a tour of Otaru City Art Museum.
- Otaru Music Box Museum will hit a note with any music fans among us.
- Enjoy a break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Ironaifuto Park.