Visiting Pagosa Springs
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Pagosa Springs, and visitors give high marks for the world-class hot springs, ski areas, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- There are 231 hotels and other accommodations in Pagosa Springs
- The closest major airport is in Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Durango, CO (AMK-Animas Air Park), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pagosa Springs
Cultural venues in the city include Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts, Fred Harman Art Museum, and San Juan Historical Museum. The hot springs, hiking trails, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Chimney Rock National Monument, Treasure Falls, and Weminuche Wilderness are worth a visit. Top activities include skiing and fishing, while Pagosa Springs Golf Club and Wolf Creek Ski Area are sights to visit.
In Pagosa Springs, you'll be able to select from 231 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Elktrace Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star ranch, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel SOCO - Our customers like the comfortable beds and location at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Pagosa Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pagosa Springs is 22.44 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 12°F