Visitors to Paje are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and safari tours.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Paje
- The closest major airport is in Zanzibar (ZNZ-Zanzibar Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paje
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Paje Beach and Unguja. Additionally, you'll find Jambiani Beach and Jozani Forest Reserve in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Paje. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Kisiwa on the Beach - Our customers like the WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Dhow Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Paje
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Paje gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 72°F