Travelers to Palisades will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palisades
As you plan your trip to Palisades, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 48 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Teton Valley Motel is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Palisades. This 2.5-star motel in Victor features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa is located 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Palisades. This 4-star hotel in Victor features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Kaspers Kountryside Inn is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Palisades. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Victor features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Palisades
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Palisades gets about 17.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 10°F