Find Hotels in Palm Bay, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Visiting Palm Bay
Visitors to Palm Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches and cafés. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Palm Bay
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Brevard Community College and Palm Bay Regional Park. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Palm Bay. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Comfort Suites Palm Bay - Melbourne - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Palm Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Bay is 51.97 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palm Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palm Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Palm Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Palm Bay?
What's the best accommodation for families in Palm Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Palm Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Palm Bay?
What's the best place to stay near Palm Bay Regional Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Brevard Community College?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Palm Bay?
What are some accommodations with pools in Palm Bay?
Recent reviews of Palm Bay hotels
More trip options
- Palm Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palm Bay Airports
- Hotels in Palm Bay Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Palm Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Palm Bay
- More Hotel Options in Palm Bay
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Palm Bay, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends