When you envision an unfamiliar spot, you perhaps picture yourself walking through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes all around you. Still, Pena Palace is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can remember, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Pena Palace Hotels
Hotels near Pena Palace
You'll be relieved you went to Pena Palace, because experiences make the most long-lasting keepsakes of all.
This destination is just one of many hidden treasures that Lisbon, the nation's capital city, is home to.
You won't have to go far to find a room around Pena Palace. There are at least 16 within 2 miles. Only 2 miles away is the Penha Longa Resort. The Tivoli Palácio de Seteais and the Lawrence's Hotel, 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away, are also recommended.
There's certainly no need to splurge on your accommodation. You will find a number of budget options located near this attraction. Placed 1 mile from it is the OH Casa Sintra, but you might also like to have a look at the Casa Miradouro if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.9 miles away.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable room to rest your bones after a long day, the numerous nearby upmarket hotel options should appeal to you. The Villa das Rosas is just 1 mile away, while the Sintra Bliss House can be reached in 0.8 miles. Both of these places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
The area that surrounds Pena Palace boasts some options for foodies. Coffee addicts will appreciate the various roasts and sweet treats at Sintra 1012 Boutique Guest House (Rua Gil Vicente 10). Try one of the specials, take in your surroundings and indulge in the nourishing cuisine served at Sintra Boutique Hotel (Rua Visconde Monserrate 48, Sintra). This spot is also close by.
While you are here, you'll find out there's loads more than just Pena Palace to visit:
- Dream about another time and place at Moorish Castle, a fortified castle erected for protection and residential purposes.
- Whether you're there to say a few prayers or gain a deeper understanding of the building's history, Sao Martinho Church is a worthy place to visit.
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira, an important historic property in the region.
- Schedule a tour of Sintra National Palace, this important palace has stood the test of time.
- Go on a tour of Monserrate Palace and discover this palace's historic significance.
The rail transport terminal, Sintra, is 0.9 miles from Pena Palace, making the train a convenient and popular way to go.
Our hotels and lodging in Lisbon furnish all the things you need, so you can be certain to find choices near Pena Palace that you'll appreciate. Lisbon had quite a few newcomers last year, so start going. You can rest easy when it comes time to make your booking, too: all kinds of explorers would recommend their Lisbon hotel to an office-mate. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations and tips you're looking for.
- The guest service at lodging close to Pena Palace will be wonderful, which will only enhance your holiday to this stunning monument.
- Discover that hotels in Lisbon are always neat and presentable.
- You're in a good place if you're looking for rooms that are serene in addition to neat and orderly.
Suites near Lisbon had extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Pena Palace, we see your desired place in your future.
Lisbon Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Lisbon once you've checked Pena Palace off your agenda.
- Get cultured about regional history, then enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your adventure with a bang.
- After you spend a time on its abundant adventures, you'll discover Lisbon also knows a few things about welcoming its arrivals.
- Lisbon is currently starting to become established after having been only for those in the know.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few amazing new selfies. Paying a visit to Lisbon is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Pena Palace. Book today!