When you think of your perfect vacation, you perhaps picture yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the architecture all around you. But Pepys Library is one draw you are anticipating most of all. Now is the moment to get there.
Where Can I Stay Near Pepys Library?
Hotels near Pepys Library
Culture is an essential component of any society, so educate yourself at Pepys Library.
Journey to United Kingdom if you'd like to experience it for yourself.
With as many as 36 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Pepys Library, you're certain to track down one you like. A few are The Varsity Hotel & Spa, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre and the Accordia Apartments Chamberlin Court, just 0.05 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save a few dollars and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? 0.6 miles away, you'll arrive at the Hilton Cambridge City Centre, but if that's not to your liking, then you might like to take a look at the Gonville Hotel, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on accommodation that's a bit fancy, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. Elevate your entire experience at the Regency Guest House, (0.8 miles away), or the Victoria Guest House, (1 mile away).
Costa Coffee is a well-known spot not far from Pepys Library. Sightseers in need of a break venture here for robust coffee and sweet treats. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the close-by dining spots. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at The Varsity Hotel & Spa - Cambridge City Centre. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, find a way to The Carpenters Arms.
There are lots of other things going on within close range of Pepys Library:
- Discover Magdalene College and admire the building's fine design. You could even make prior arrangements and wander the halls where alumni, including some who have shaped today's society, once roamed.
- Cambridge & County Folk Museum contains a wide range of historical displays, allowing visitors to experience the events that shaped the area.
- You'll surely appreciate the magnificent and thought-provoking creations on display at Kettle's Yard, a place to forget about the world outside while satisfying your cultural cravings.
- Cambridge Castle is a popular place because of its rich history.
- Round Church Visitor Centre is where you'll find maps, brochures, and other useful tips.
Expedia's Cambridge places to stay offer everything you need, so you're sure to have spots near Pepys Library that you'll love. Cambridge saw quite a few guests in the last year, so start going. Need help deciding? We've got all the inside info you're searching for right here. When you're ready to make your reservation, you'll rest assured: numerous travelers recommend their Cambridge hotel.
- Rooms in Cambridge hotels will be fresh, tidy, and prepared to greet you.
- We have rooms that are snug for all sorts, including large families and teams of two.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning feature, the guest service at hotels close to Pepys Library is great.
It's simple to see why holidays in Cambridge saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Pepys Library.
Fascinating Cambridge Facts and Figures
With Pepys Library checked off your timetable, there are still further activities to see and do in Cambridge.
- Cambridge hasn't been too noted in the tourism handbooks, but is currently beginning to become established.
- Use an afternoon to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also realize Cambridge knows some things about customized assistance.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off your exploration; next day, visit a local monument.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Cambridge, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pepys Library from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops!