Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Got to hotel late, no problem; reservation available at desk; very impressed with room when we walked in; prior to this visit, was not aware of Staybridge Hotel; they are now on my "radar"; definitely would stay again
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Great for traveling with friends as the bathroom had a large counter and mirror.
Picked a place to stay close to Airport for a early morning flight out of Indy. The place was very quiet. Nice way to end 5 day road trip.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Plainfield accommodation! Choosing the right temporary home during your Indianapolis vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Plainfield. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Plainfield hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Indianapolis is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Plainfield has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Indianapolis has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Plainfield is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 7% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?