Find Hotels Near Splash Island, Indianapolis from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Splash Island
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Splash Island Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and visit Splash Island.
It is positioned in Indianapolis, which means that visitors also have the opportunity to investigate this impressive state capital.
If you would like to be where it all goes down, there are approximately 16 hotels to choose from. The Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Airport and Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport are some of the best possibilities here.
For travelers hoping to spare a dollar or two, there are a few budget hotels in the vicinity. You can't look past the Comfort Inn Airport or the Baymont Inn and Suites Plainfield/Indianapolis Arpt Area for comfort at a reasonable price.
Make sure you check out the menu and regular specials at Flap Jack Pancake House (414 West Main Street, Plainfield). This prominent dining establishment lies just 0.6 miles away from Splash Island.
Other Places to Visit near Splash IslandHere's a list of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Splash Island:
- You can sample local wines at Chateau Thomas Winery, amble through the vineyard, and if your taste buds agree, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home for another time.
- When the beat drops, order a few drinks and get ready for an entertaining night at 8 Seconds Saloon, a nightclub in the area.
- Dallara IndyCar Factory gives sports fans the opportunity to relive moments of sporting glory.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum offers fans young and old the chance to relive moments of sporting glory.
- If you're a golfer, make your way to Brickyard Crossing Golf Course. Here you can work on your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.