Think of yourself wandering through the lanes of your next vacation, noticing the gorgeous environment or the architecture all around you. Still, Plaza de los Mariachis is one attraction you're looking forward to in particular. You have wanted to go there for a while, and now is the day to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Plaza de los Mariachis?
Hotels near Plaza de los Mariachis
Step backwards into the mists of the past at Plaza de los Mariachis.
You can locate it in Guadalajara, a city that is loved by visitors from all over the globe.
With 32 accommodation options situated within a radius of 0.6 miles of Plaza de los Mariachis, you're going to be spoiled for choice! The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Guadalajara-Centro Historico, Casa Pedro Loza Petit Hotel and Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core are a few of the most popular establishments.
Would you prefer to spend your precious dollars on activities? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget accommodation options in the vicinity. 0.7 miles away, you'll find the Hotel Vista Hermosa, but if that's not quite right for you, then you could check out the Casa Alebrijes Gay Hotel, which is 0.6 miles away.
If you are thinking about going all out on a place to stay, why don't you check out one of the many upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Two of the hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Hotel Roma Guadalajara and the One Guadalajara Centro Histórico, which are located just 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
0.3 miles from Plaza de los Mariachis you will stumble upon Café Andre Breton (Juan Manuel 175, Zona Centro, Guadalajara). This local spot is usually busy with tourists looking for a caffeine fix. Later on, head to DOMINO'S MEGA (Colón 256, Guadalajara Centro, Guadalajara). It's merely 0.5 miles away.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Plaza de los Mariachis, you'll find plenty more to do:
- Score a good sale, purchase a memento or enjoy some of the local fare at Mercado Libertad.
- Pay a visit to Escudo de Armas, one of the well-loved sculptures in the area.
- If you'd like a place to relax, stroll on down to Plaza Tapatia, find somewhere to sit, and watch all the action at this active public square.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and society of this region by wandering along Rincon del Diablo. It's a great opportunity to meet some friendly locals.
- Call into Magno Centro Joyero, a shop where you can take time out from your everyday stresses and embark on some shopping.
Many travelers reach Plaza de los Mariachis by rail transport. It's a walk of 1 mile from SHELTER train station to your destination.
Our roster of rooms in Downtown Guadalajara delivers all the things you want, so you'll certainly have lodging near Plaza de los Mariachis that you'll love. You will not be the only one searching: Downtown Guadalajara was a fairly celebrated landing place in the last twelve months. Once it's time to reserve your spot, you'll rest easy: multiple new admirers would propose their Downtown Guadalajara hotel to a buddy. You're just a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you could ever want.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging around Plaza de los Mariachis surpass all goals.
- Rooms in Downtown Guadalajara hotels are always neat and orderly.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got satisfying rooms for all kinds.
Accommodation close to Downtown Guadalajara had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our comprehensive roster of hotels near Plaza de los Mariachis, you can stay right at your favorite place.
Interesting Downtown Guadalajara
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Downtown Guadalajara once you've crossed Plaza de los Mariachis off your schedule.
- Until recently, Downtown Guadalajara adventures haven't been on most people's radars, but visits have been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your reservations.
- Take an afternoon to plan some action, and you'll soon find Downtown Guadalajara also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat.
- Dine on a tasty snack of its regional ingredients and discover a cute market to search for keepsakes.
Planning an escape to Downtown Guadalajara is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Plaza de los Mariachis. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some new landscapes!