Think of yourself wandering through the lanes during your upcoming day, taking note of the exquisite world or the monuments everywhere around you. But Plaza de la Liberacion is one attraction you've been especially counting on. The moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Nearby Plaza de la Liberacion
Hotels near Plaza de la Liberacion
If you want to travel back through history, Plaza de la Liberacion is waiting.
It's in Guadalajara, a lively city that many tourists enjoy exploring.
You'll find lots of accommodations within convenient walking distance of Plaza de la Liberacion. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Guadalajara-Centro Historico, Casa Pedro Loza Petit Hotel and Hotel Vista Hermosa are among the popular ones.
Looking for a room which won't exceed your budget? Luckily, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. Situated 0.3 miles from it is the Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core, but you could also look into the Casa Alebrijes Gay Hotel if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.5 miles away.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who like to vacation in style. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Roma Guadalajara, a walk of only 0.1 miles away. Another option is the One Guadalajara Centro Histórico. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
Before you head to Plaza de la Liberacion, stop for a delicious coffee at Restaurant Chong Wah. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful place to get a caffeine fix. Hungry travelers looking for a more filling dining experience can devour a meal at La Fonda de San Miguel Arcángel, a restaurant that's also close. Then, kickstart an exciting evening out with a few drinks at La Coronilla.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Plaza de la Liberacion:
- Museo de Cera is an amusing attraction for all ages. With an assortment of famous wax figures, it is a great place to snap unforgettable photos.
- Explore a major hub of governmental authority in this region at Palacio Legislativo.
- Go on a guided tour of Templo de San Agustin, and explore this wonderful building.
- Regional Museum of Guadalajara boasts an impressive range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to re-visit the peoples and stories that made the region.
- Devote a day to art appreciation at Museo Regional de Ceramica de Tlaquepaque, a popular art museum in the area.
Tourists visiting Plaza de la Liberacion often arrive by train. SHELTER train station is the nearest station and is just 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's rooms in Downtown Guadalajara provide everything you need, so you'll surely have spots near Plaza de la Liberacion you'll love. You shouldn't be alone: Downtown Guadalajara was a considerably favored place over the past year. All the guidance and tricks you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll set off confidently once reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds would endorse their Downtown Guadalajara hotel to their colleagues.
- The staff at accommodation around Plaza de la Liberacion go beyond all expectations, which is appropriate for such a stunning site.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room comfort as well as neatness.
- You'll find Downtown Guadalajara accommodation will always be set to greet you with neat and orderly rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways in Downtown Guadalajara got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With our big registry of hotels near Plaza de la Liberacion, your number one spot lies in your future.
Downtown Guadalajara Facts
There are still further activities to do in Downtown Guadalajara with Plaza de la Liberacion accomplished.
- Stop off for a mouthwatering supper of the local fare and happen upon a cute gallery to find some gifts.
- Downtown Guadalajara also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests after some time spent on its a full plate of adventures.
- Until recently, Downtown Guadalajara voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but reservations have been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your move.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Guadalajara, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Plaza de la Liberacion from Expedia. Book today!