Visitors can enjoy all that Pocahontas has to offer including the golf courses and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Storm Lake
- The closest major airport is in Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pocahontas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Courthouse Square, Elbert Square, and Pocahontas Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pocahontas Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Pocahontas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Pocahontas gets about 35.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F