Visiting Pocomoke City
Visitors to Pocomoke City are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, local tours, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pocomoke City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cypress Park. Additionally, you might want to add Delmarva Discovery Center to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pocomoke City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pocomoke City is 40.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F