Visitors to Fruitland are sure to enjoy the university setting, restaurants, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and baseball games.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 27.3 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fruitland
Places to visit in the larger region include Salisbury University, Pemberton Historical Park, and Nutter's Crossing Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art and Salisbury Zoo in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Fruitland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Fruitland gets about 45.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F