Think of yourself sauntering through the streets of a brand-new place, taking note of the gorgeous world or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been looking forward to in particular: Point Betsie Lighthouse. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and now is the moment to check it off.
Point Betsie Lighthouse Hotels
Hotels near Point Betsie Lighthouse
When you visit Point Betsie Lighthouse, get ready to be taken to an entirely different place in time.
It is located in Traverse City, approximately 160 miles from Lansing.
Why drag the kids further than you need to when you can stay 6 miles away from Point Betsie Lighthouse at one of 5 available hotels? You should be able to find something suitable at the Harbor Lights Resort and The Hotel Frankfort.
Some of you will be happy to hear that this area has some budget-friendly hotels. The Agape Bayside Cottage and the Agape Leelanau Cottage are some recommended establishments you should check out.
If you want to spend your nights staying in a hotel that boasts prestigious amenities and outstanding comfort, book a room at the Agape Restoration Cottage. This accommodation is a short distance of 4 miles.
You don't need to venture very far from Point Betsie Lighthouse to find other things to see and do in this region:
- Experiencing the beauty of a beach is something we never tire of. Be sure to take some time out and relax by the water at Frankfort Beach.
- The Frankfort Light is a lovely old local landmark that you ought to visit when you have the time.
- You and your friends can get involved in community art and culture events at Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts. Check out their agenda of music shows, exhibitions and art courses.
- Whether you'd like to knock a ball around, go for a swim or just read a book, Elberta Beach is the ideal spot.
- Put down your history books and journey back into the past as you browse the collection at Benzie Area Historical Museum.
Expedia's list of hotels in Traverse City provides everything you need, so you can be certain to have locales near Point Betsie Lighthouse you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of tourists in the past year, so you will not be by yourself. You can spend confidently once booking time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds recommended their Traverse City hotel. Need help deciding? All the insider info you need we have right here.
- Seeking spaces that are comfy in addition to clean? We have it right here.
- The fronk desk service at hotels near Point Betsie Lighthouse will be grand which is appropriate for such a dazzling feature.
- Rooms in Traverse City accommodation will always be tidy, neat, and waiting to show you in.
We see your choice place in your future with our excellent directory of hotels near Point Betsie Lighthouse.
Interesting Traverse City Facts
After you've checked Point Betsie Lighthouse off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Traverse City.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to top off the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get educated about Traverse City's past.
- Traverse City also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after a time spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
- This fashionable location continues to rise in prominence.
You won't regret paying a visit to Traverse City, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Point Betsie Lighthouse from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few amazing new group photos!