Visitors can enjoy all that Honor has to offer including the seafood restaurants, opera houses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 603 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Traverse City
- The closest major airport is in Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Honor
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Additionally, you'll find Empire Bluff Trail and Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Honor. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cedar Ridge Cabins - This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and a game room. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Honor Motel - Our customers like the comfortable beds and location at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Honor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Honor gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F