Visitors to Beulah are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, forests, and cafés.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Traverse City
- The closest major airport is in Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beulah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Betsie Valley Trail. Additionally, you'll find Pinecroft Golf Course and Benzie Area Historical Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beulah. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Crystal Lake Resort - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Northwoods Lodging - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Scenic Hill Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Beulah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Beulah is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F