Visiting Point Edward
Visitors to Point Edward are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and lakeside setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Point Edward
- The closest major airport is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Edward
A favorite place to visit in the city is Canatara Beach and Park. You'll also find Ontario Court of Justice and Fort Gratiot Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Point Edward. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Plus Guildwood Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Sarnia - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Point Edward
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Point Edward each year