Visitors to Porreres are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, gardens, and spas. A top sight in the area is Es Trenc Beach.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Porreres
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Porreres
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Bodega Son Artigues is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Santuari de Monti-Sion to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Porreres. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Can Feliu - With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Son Mercadal - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this country house. With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Finca Son Roig - This 4-star farm stay features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Es Trenc Beach, 11.6 mi/18.6 km from the city center.
Dressing for Porreres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Porreres is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F