Visiting Port Alfred
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Alfred has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and seafood restaurants. In Port Alfred, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Alfred
The picturesque setting of East Beach and Kelly's Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Great Fish Lighthouse and Kenton on Sea Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Port Alfred. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal St. Andrews Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Halyards Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Port Alfred
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Port Alfred gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 49°F