Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Portoroz from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2019
More Beachfront Hotels in Portoroz
- Mind Hotel Slovenija - Lifeclass Hotels & SpaObala 33, PiranGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (181 reviews)
- Kempinski Palace PortorozObala 45, Piran
The price is $187 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.7/5Exceptional! (370 reviews)
- Remisens Premium Hotel MetropolObala 77, PiranGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (165 reviews)
- Remisens Premium Casa Rosa, DépandanceObala 77d, PiranGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (52 reviews)
- Hotel Ville ParkObala 2C, Piran
The price is $68 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 143.5/5Good! (104 reviews)
- Wellness Hotel Apollo 4* - Lifeclass Hotels & SpaObala 33, Piran
The price is $154 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.4/5Excellent! (130 reviews)
- Grand Hotel BernardinObala 2A, Piran
The price is $157 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.2/5Very Good! (147 reviews)
- Vila BarkaObala 2, Piran
The price is $109 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 143.9/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Portoroz
Known for its swimming spots and spas, Portoroz offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. There are 22 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this seaside destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you decide on a place to stay near the beach in Portoroz, take a look at these top hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Grand Hotel Portoroz – Terme & Wellness LifeClass - 4-star spa hotel on the beach. It features 2 indoor pools, 2 beach bars, and 2 restaurants.
Hotel Mirna - LifeClass Hotels & Spa - 4-star spa hotel with a private beach nearby. This hotel boasts 2 indoor pools, a spa tub, and a poolside bar.
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa - 4-star spa hotel with a private beach nearby. It offers 2 indoor pools, free buffet breakfast, and a restaurant.
Remisens Premium Casa Bel Moretto, Annexe - 4-star hotel, 8-minute walk from Portoroz Beach. It features an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a sauna.
Kempinski Palace Portoroz - 5-star luxury hotel on the beach. It features an indoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar.
Planning Your Trip to Portoroz
If you're wondering about the best time to visit, here's what you can expect from the local weather:
- Hottest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 80°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 38°F
- Driest months: February, December, January, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: July, May, October, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.14 inches
Sightseeing in and Around PortorozAfter checking into your accommodation of choice, you'll probably want to venture out and explore. Beach lovers can head straight to Katoro Beach or Umag Beach for some quality time by the water. Experience the area's swimming and spas, and make time for local attractions like Portoroz Beach and Piran Harbour. You can also pay a visit to Tartinijev Trg or Izola Marina for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Portoroz for its:
Getting Around Portoroz
Make your way to Portoroz with a flight to Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), the closest major airport which is located 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city center. You can explore water transportation options at the local marina.