Find Motels in Pounding Mill
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Pounding Mill
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Claypool Hill (Richlands Area)
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Richlands/Claypool Hill Area
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Budget Inn of Claypool Hill
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Pounding Mill Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Pounding Mill, allow Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from over 23 accommodations in the area. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Central Pounding Mill is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the valet parking, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Pounding Mill
- Central Pounding Mill is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Pounding Mill
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in Pounding Mill
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Linconshire Park
- Hungry Mother State Park
- Burke's Garden
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Richlands Town Hall
- Historic Crab Orchard Museum
- Museum of the Middle Appalachians
Pounding Mill is also notable for its:
- Mountain views
Best Time to Visit Pounding MillDecide when you'd like to visit Pounding Mill by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 60° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 21° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.87 inches in a year
How to Get to Pounding Mill and Around the Area
|Abingdon, VA (VJI-Virginia Highlands)||Airport||31.6 mi (50.9 km)|
|Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional)||Airport||55.8 mi (89.8 km)|