Travelers to Presles will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette, and Parc Asterix.
- There are 3747 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Presles
Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette, and Parc Asterix are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stade de France and Grande Arche.
As you plan your vacation to Presles, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ambition Zen Presles is located in central Presles. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Presles, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi.
- Ibis Paris CDG Airport is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Presles. This 3-star hotel in Tremblay-en-France features 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Original Paris is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Presles. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Paris can enjoy access to a bar and a sauna, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, 15.8 mi/25.5 km from the city center, and Moulin Rouge, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Getting Around Presles
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Presles Courcelles Station. Presles might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Presles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Presles is 24.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F