Envision yourself on your upcoming vacation: you perhaps see yourself ambling through the roads, taking note of the lovely nature or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, Prickly Bay Beach is one draw you are anticipating most of all. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Find Your Prickly Bay Beach Lodging
Hotels near Prickly Bay Beach
Enjoy your time at Prickly Bay Beach.
It is only one of the hidden treasures that St. George's, the country's capital, has to offer.
Accommodations close to Prickly Bay Beach are plentiful. 29 hotels are within 2 miles. The Spice Island Beach Resort is located just 1 mile from Prickly Bay Beach. More well-known options include the Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa, 0.06 miles away, and the Laluna Hotel, 2 miles away.
Searching for somewhere to rest which won't cut into your precious savings? Fear not, as there are loads of budget hotels in the area. The Apartments at Mount Hartman, 0.5 miles away, or the True Blue Bay Resort, at a distance of 0.6 miles, will most likely be what you're looking for.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. The Judy's Furnished Apartment is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Premium Property Apartments can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are charming and extremely comfortable.
Only minutes away from Prickly Bay Beach, Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa (Saint Georges) is generally brimming with hungry travelers. Chat with some of the friendly locals over beverages at Bananas (Grenada) (Saint George's). This local bar is also nearby.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Prickly Bay Beach:
- Participate in a tour around St. George's University and watch on as the eager pupils run to their classes.
- For a lot of people, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to the mall. Stop by Excel Plaza where you will enjoy browsing its wide variety of stores and places to eat.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll find a retail wonderland at Le Marquis Shopping Complex. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you're after, you're likely to find it here.
- If you can't resist a good-looking view, catch a sunrise at Morne Rouge Beach. It's among the region's most well-known coastlines.
- Take a walk along Grand Anse Beach, breathe in the salty air and watch the tide roll away.
Hotels in St. George's here on Expedia furnish everything you want, so you're certain to find choices near Prickly Bay Beach that you'll love. St. George's experienced quite a few newcomers last year, so start searching. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from the recommendations and pointers you're looking for. Once reservation time is here, you can rest easy: numerous newcomers would recommend their St. George's hotel to a buddy.
- Discover that St. George's lodging are always presentable and neat.
- We have soothing accommodations for all groups, including big reunions and newlyweds.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the staff at hotels near Prickly Bay Beach surpass all goals.
It's clear why getaways in St. George's had additional visitors in the last year than 2015. With our broad list of hotels near Prickly Bay Beach, you can stay right nearby.
Learn All About St. George's
After you've crossed Prickly Bay Beach off your agenda, there are still further things to see and do in St. George's.
- Until recently, St. George's excursions have been only for those in the know, but skyrocketing numbers of reservations mean today is the day to book.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also discover St. George's knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors with a hospitable hello.
- Head out on the town to end your good times right; when the sun rises, arrange a trip to one of the local historical sites.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to St. George's, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Prickly Bay Beach. Book today!