Top Hotels Near Queen's Bath in Princeville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Queen's Bath
Top Hotels Close to Queen's Bath
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Queen's Bath Hotel Guide
When it's time to depart the cosmopolitan noise, decompress in the tranquility at Queen's Bath.
It is situated a mere 120 miles from Honolulu, the state capital, in a destination called Princeville - Hanalei.
There are lots of accommodation options within walking distance of Queen's Bath. The Alii Kai, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas and Oceanfront Realty - The Cliffs at Princeville are a few of the most popular establishments.
If you'd like to have a luxurious refuge to rest your bones after a long day, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should excite you. The St. Regis Princeville Resort is just 0.9 miles away, while the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are charming and extremely comfortable.
Explorers needing to fill their tummys after an afternoon at Queen's Bath can usually be caught enjoying a delicious meal at Hideaways Pizza Pub (5300 Ka Haku Road, Princeville). This dining establishment is just 0.5 miles from Queen's Bath.
Other Places to Visit near Queen's BathThere are lots of other things happening within close range of Queen's Bath:
- Drive and putt around the fairways and greens at Princeville Golf Club Prince Course and enjoy a day in scenic surroundings.
- Set aside a couple of hours and head to Makai Golf Club. Grab your favorite clubs and tee off.
- Anyone who loves the sea will enjoy a few hours at Hideaways Beach.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can find the pin at Princeville Golf Club - Prince Course.
- On a refreshing day when the weather is warm, head to Puupoa Beach for a few hours.