Visitors can enjoy all that Quimbaya has to offer including the parks and coffeehouses. The culturally-rich and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 197 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Armenia
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quimbaya
A couple of favorite places to visit are Panaca and Parque Los Arrieros. In the area, you'll also find National Coffee Park and Centenario Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Quimbaya. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Finca Hotel Casa Nostra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Finca Hotel Casanostra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Decameron Panaca All Inclusive - This 3.5-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities.
Dressing for Quimbaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 3.78 inches of rain falls on Quimbaya each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while August and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F