Picture yourself wandering through the boulevards of your upcoming getaway, taking note of the exquisite world or the architecture wherever you look. But Red Bay Castle is one draw you are especially prepared for. The moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay at Red Bay Castle
Hotels near Red Bay Castle
Step back into the mists of the ages at Red Bay Castle.
It is located in Ballymena, only 25 miles from the national capital, Belfast.
Grab a hotel right in the area. There are 2 to choose from. The Glens Hotel and Glendale Bed & Breakfast are both potential choices and they're within 2 miles of Red Bay Castle.
If you are traveling on a tight ship, you'll find a couple of suitable accommodation options not too far away. The Londonderry Arms Hotel and the Cullentra House are some recommended establishments you should check out.
Consider staying at one of the area's luxury hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. You'll find fabulous amenities and a sophisticated feel at the UR Needs Holidays Ireland and the Glenn Eireann House.
A delicious dinner awaits at The Glens Fryer (13 Garron Road, Ballymena), a convenient walk of 0.5 miles away from Red Bay Castle. Cushendall Sailing & Boating Club (Coast Rd, Cushendall, Ballymena) is a short 0.5 miles away. To finish the night, you may want to pop in for a cocktail.
You don't need to venture very far from Red Bay Castle to find other things to see and do in this region:
- You don't need to be a historian to get something out of an excursion to Curfew Tower. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- St. Killian's College is a community hub as well as an educational institution. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a campus tour.
- On a pleasant day when it's warm outside, venture to Cushendun Beach and unwind for a while.
- Need a change? Go outside and relish in the refreshing breeze at Glenariff Forest Park.
- Head to Glenarm Castle if you enjoy learning about historical events.
Cushendall rooms here on Expedia have all that you want, so you're sure to get choices near Red Bay Castle that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone lots of arrivals select Cushendall for an out-of-this-world getaway. Find all the recommendations you're looking for right here. When reservation time arrives, you can rest easy: new admirers of all kinds would recommend their Cushendall hotel to their friends.
- We've got suites that are cozy for all types, including big families with children and singles.
- The staff at accommodation near Red Bay Castle go beyond what is expected which will only enrich your trip to this dazzling site.
- Discover that accommodation in Cushendall are waiting to welcome you with clean and fresh rooms.
You can stay right nearby your desired site with Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Red Bay Castle.
All About Cushendall
After you've crossed Red Bay Castle off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Cushendall.
- Look into some entertainment near Cushendall so you can really see everything the district has to offer.
- Use some time to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also discover Cushendall knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its guests.
- Be educated about Cushendall's history, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the exploration.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Cushendall, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Red Bay Castle. Book today!