Visitors to Rockingham are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockingham
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Churchill Park, Rockingham Beach, and Palm Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Rockingham Shopping Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Rockingham. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nautilus by Rockingham Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
- Anchorage Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi.
- Reflections by Rockingham Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Penguin Island, 2.6 mi/4.2 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Rockingham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Rockingham gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F