Find Hotels in Ronceverte, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ronceverte has to offer including the riverfront, festivals, and parks. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ronceverte
A favorite place to visit in the city is Organ Cave. Additionally, you'll find West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds and Greenbrier Valley Theatre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ronceverte, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Inn Lewisburg is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Ronceverte. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lewisburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Mountain Lake Lodge is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the center of Ronceverte. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mountain Lake can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from central Ronceverte. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lewisburg can enjoy access to 8 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free Internet. Our customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Ronceverte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 35.75 inches of rain falls on Ronceverte each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F