Find Hotels in Hinton, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2016
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Hinton has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, parks, and theaters.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beckley
- The closest major airport is in Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinton
Places to visit in the larger region include Sandstone Falls, Bluestone Wildlife Management Area, and Winterplace Ski Resort. You'll also find Little Beaver State Park and Someplace Special Gem Mine in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Guest House Inn on Courthouse Square - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Hinton
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hinton Station. Hinton might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hinton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 41.14 inches of rain falls on Hinton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F