Travelers to Rose will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 166 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rose
Places to visit in the larger region include Palazzi Marconi, University of Calabria, and Chiostro di San Domenico. In the area, you'll also find Arnone Palace and Duomo di Cosenza.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rose, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ariha Hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Rende features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- BV President Hotel is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Rende features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rose
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rose is 26.77 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F