Visitors can enjoy all that Celico has to offer including its parks. In Celico, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Celico
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sila National Park. You'll also find Arnone Palace and Church of Sant'Agostino in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Celico, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 60 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rifugio Casello Margherita is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This property in Celico features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Italiana Hotels Cosenza is located within 4.7 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Cosenza features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Link Hotel is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cosenza can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Celico
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Celico is 26.77 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F