Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Rosebank, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Around the area, top sights include Gold Reef City, South African Museum of Military History, and Johannesburg Zoo.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Rosebank
- The closest major airport is in Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 16.1 mi (26 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosebank
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Rosebank Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Circa Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Rosebank. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Monarch Hotel - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
- 54 On Bath - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Clico Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Gold Reef City, 6.6 mi/10.6 km from the heart of the city, and South African Museum of Military History, which is 1.3 mi/2.1 km away.
Dressing for Rosebank
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 29°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Rosebank each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 31°F