See yourself sauntering through the streets during your perfect day, noticing the lovely settings or the buildings all around you. However, there is one attraction you've been counting on in particular: Royal Arcade. It has been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the time has arrived to check it off.
Where to Stay at Royal Arcade
Hotels near Royal Arcade
Want to experience Royal Arcade?
It is in the state capital, Melbourne.
It's easy to find accommodation options just a short walk from Royal Arcade. With 124 possibilities within 0.6 miles, everyone can find the perfect spot. The Crown Towers, Grand Hyatt Melbourne and The Westin Melbourne are a few of the popular ones.
Hold on to your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the several budget accommodation options to be found nearby. The Park Hyatt Melbourne, 0.7 miles away, or the Langham, Melbourne, at a distance of 0.4 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
If you're looking for a place to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across a great range of upmarket accommodations close by. Make sure you look up the Clarion Suites Gateway, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Crown Metropol, 0.6 miles away.
Royal Arcade is adjacent to some shops and local eateries where worn out travelers can take a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Oriental Teahouse. If you are really hungry, taste the local flavors at ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel. And then, kickstart a lively evening with a few beers at Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
There are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Royal Arcade:
- Shop up a storm, complete your errands or unwind with a drink at Bourke Street Mall, a popular shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- If you're enthusiastic about theater productions, you should join the audience at The Butterfly Club.
- Shop 'til you drop at Block Arcade, where you can purchase shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- Expand your horizons and become a well-informed visitor to the area by stopping by Melbourne's GPO, an interesting historic building.
- Interested in politics? Take a few hours to explore Melbourne Town Hall. The events inside this important government building have had a large role in shaping the area across the years.
Light rail transport can be convenient when you're traveling to Royal Arcade. Flinders Street Railway Station, the nearest metro station, is 0.3 miles away. The next closest metro terminal, Parliament Station, is at a distance of 0.5 miles away.
Our Melbourne Central Business District resorts and lodging furnish all you require, so you'll certainly have sites near Royal Arcade that you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be alone lots of visitors decide on Melbourne Central Business District when they crave a remarkable getaway. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the inside info you're searching for. Once booking time hits, rest easy: multiple sightseers would recommend their Melbourne Central Business District hotel to their buddies.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the staff at hotels near Royal Arcade provide awesome service.
- Rooms in Melbourne Central Business District accommodation are always orderly and neat.
- And we have accommodations that are cozy for everyone, including big families with children and newlyweds.
And thanks to Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Royal Arcade, your prized spot awaits.
Charming Melbourne Central Business District
There are still even more things to do in Melbourne Central Business District with Royal Arcade crossed off your agenda.
- In order to truly leave no sight unexplored, go over all the adventures near Melbourne Central Business District.
- Appreciate an enticing dish of its regional fare and happen upon a cute market to purchase some fashion items.
- You will find Melbourne Central Business District also knows many things about welcoming its visitors with a cordial hello after you spend a time on its abundant action.
You won't regret planning a journey to Melbourne Central Business District, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Royal Arcade. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few breathtaking photo ops!