Travelers to Saint-Amans-Soult will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 381 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Amans-Soult
Places to visit in the larger region include Catharism Museum of Mazamet, Mazamet Golf Course, and Cabrespine Cave. Additionally, you'll find Caunes Minervois Abbey and Castle of Lastours in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Amans-Soult, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Premiere Classe Carcassonne is 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from central Saint-Amans-Soult. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Du Pont Vieux is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Saint-Amans-Soult. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel de la Cite Carcassonne - MGallery Collection is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Saint-Amans-Soult. This 5-star hotel in Carcassonne features a winery, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Saint-Amans-Soult
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Saint-Amans-Soult each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F