Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer has to offer. A top sight in the area is Le Massif de Charlevoix. There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer
Le Massif de Charlevoix is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find St-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry Terminal and Charlevoix Maritime Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Auberge La Fascine is located in the heart of Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer. This inn in Isle aux Coudres features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Cap Aux Pierres is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Isle aux Coudres can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F