Visiting Saint Urbain
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Urbain has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Le Massif de Charlevoix. You'll find 128 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlevoix.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Urbain
The picturesque setting of Grands-Jardins National Park and Laurentides Wildlife Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Moulin de la Remy and Laiterie Charlevoix.
As you plan your trip to Saint Urbain, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 68 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Le Petit Manoir du Casino is 22.4 mi (36 km) from the center of Saint Urbain. This 3.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the heart of Saint Urbain. This 4.5-star resort in La Malbaie features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hôtel-Motel Castel de la Mer is 22.4 mi (36 km) from central Saint Urbain. This 2.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Saint Urbain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Saint Urbain each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F