Visiting Saint Georges
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Georges has to offer including the soccer matches, local tours, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. A top sight in the city is Mont Orignal. In Saint Georges, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Georges
Notable city landmarks like Spiri-Maria-Alma and Sanctuaire Notre-Dame d'Etchemin might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Seven Falls Park and Eco-Parc des Etchemins exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont Orignal and Centre de Ski de Saint-Georges.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Saint Georges. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Motel le Voyageur - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Le Manoir Lac-Etchemin - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Saint Georges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 0°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Average annual rainfall for Saint Georges is 1.54 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°F