Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Villa Ephrussi, and Villa Kerylos.
- You'll find 317 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Notable city landmarks like Villa Ephrussi and Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Port Beach, Paloma Beach, and Passable Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Baie des Fourmis Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Cap-Ferrat can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Royal Riviera - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Hôtel & Spa la Villa Cap Ferrat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Casino Monte Carlo, 5.9 mi/9.5 km from the city center, and Villa Kerylos, which is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F