Visiting Saint Peter
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Peter has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is South Park.
- You'll find 29 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mankato
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 54.7 mi (88 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Peter
Places to visit in the larger region include Verizon Wireless Center, Sibley Park, and Minnesota State University. You'll also find Blakeslee Stadium and Mount Kato Ski Area in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham St. Peter - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Saint Peter
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Saint Peter gets about 32.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F