Visiting San Andres
Travelers to San Andres give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium.
- There are 236 hotels and other accommodations in San Andres
- The closest major airport is in San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.), 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Andres
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Spratt Bight, Punta Norte, and Coton Cay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paintball San Andres and Johnny Cay.
In San Andres, there are 236 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa San Miguel - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and quiet location.
- Hostal Marlyn Sai - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this hostal. With a stay at this 2.5-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with in-room LED TVs.
- Hostal Mar y Mar - Amenities in this 1.5-star hostal accommodation include free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Andres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 77°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 78°F at night
- San Andres gets about 164.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 77°F