Visiting San Andres
Visitors can enjoy all that San Andres has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and parks.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in San Andres
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 39.4 mi (63.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Andres
The picturesque setting of Teresitas Beach and Anaga Natural Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Canarias Regional Military Museum and Almeyda Military Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Andres, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 222 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Typical Village Fisherman, the Best Beach on the Island of Tenerife. Near d Capital is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of San Andres. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Rambla de Santa Cruz can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- San Andres Apartment is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of San Andres. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Cruz de Tenerife can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Modern Apartament Near Beach Wifi is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central San Andres. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Historical Center can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its WiFi and quiet rooms.
Dressing for San Andres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- San Andres gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F