Overview of Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
About this area
Located in San Diego, Hyatt Regency La Jolla is in the business district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Black's Beach and Torrey Pines State Reserve, while Birch Aquarium and Hotel Circle are popular area attractions. SeaWorld and Belmont Park are not to be missed. Kayaking, scuba diving, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Torrey Pines Golf Course - 5 min drive
- University of California-San Diego - 7 min drive
- La Jolla Shores Park - 9 min drive
- La Jolla Cove - 12 min drive
- Pacific Beach Park - 17 min drive
- San Diego Coaster Sorrento Valley Station - 3 min drive
- University Town Center Station - 16 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Barcino Grill — 1 min walk
- DRIFT eat + drink — 1 min walk
- Cafe Japengo - 1 min walk
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar - 1 min walk
- Truluck - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort