Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco charmer in the theater district
Theater district locale
Built in 1913, this handsomely updated boutique hotel is in the midst of San Francisco's Union Square district, 2 blocks from the Curran and ACT theaters, and 3 from the Golden Gate Theatre.
Free WiFi, business center
Free WiFi, business center, and complimentary bicycles. Decorated with 1930's glitz featuring plush fabrics, lacquered furniture, and chrome accents.
The Alise San Francisco guestrooms feature accents of gold and black with parquet floors. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses and premium linens. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, climate control, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco
The Alise San Francisco is located on a busy thoroughfare lined with larger hotels, popular restaurants, and nightclubs. A short walk to the Moscone Center and theaters are two blocks away; Union Square and cable cars are a three-block stroll.
Stations at the front desk and on the mezzanine offer computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless access is available in the expansive lobby and mezzanine lounge. Valet parking with In/Out privileges is available, fees apply.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 93
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1913
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free reception
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Pineapple Bistro and Bar - Breakfast served daily. Light fare, lunch, and happy hour are also available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Best Western
- Best Western California
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- Hotel California San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Hotel Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Francisco
- Hotel Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Francisco
- Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality Hotel
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Alise San Francisco Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise San Francisco
- Hotel Grace A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).