Book your room at Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Get an overview of this hotelUltra-modern hotel, near Union Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia members receive free room upgrades and and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
4 minutes to Union Square
The Asian-inspired Hotel Nikko San Francisco is located downtown, a 4-minute walk from Union Square and the designer shops of Westfield San Francisco Centre. Guests can catch a cable car 2 blocks south, and both Curran Theatre and American Conservatory Theater are right around the corner.
Sushi and a solarium
Guests can cap their day with sushi and cocktails in Restaurant ANZU, then head to the lobby for a show at Feinstein’s, one of the city’s top nightclub theaters. Pampering options include a Shiatsu massage or a session in the 24-hour health club.
Premium beds, marble baths
Guestrooms hit a sophisticated note, with marble bathrooms and contemporary features like 42-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod® docks. After a deep sleep in a Subarashee Yume® pillowtop bed, guests can check their emails using complimentary basic WiFi or download a movie (upgraded HD streaming access with fee). Junior Suites offer bay and peninsula views.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Nikko San Francisco222 Mason St San Francisco CA 94102
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 2700 sq feet (251 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2702
- Conference space size (meters) - 251
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.